The majority of us do not have old-fashioned clock radios at home or portable travel alarm clocks to take around on the highway. When you really need to be woken up at a particular time, you should use your smartphone, but any Windows 10 device can also get the job done. Windows 10 includes a built-in alarm clock app, which you’ll setup while using following steps.
1. Type “alarm” into the Windows search box.
2. Click on the “Alarms & Clock” icon.
3. Click the plug button to include a brand new alarm time. You can also select an existing alarm to edit it.
4. Set an alarm time. You may also set the alarm sound, snooze time, number of times the alarm repeats and also the name from the alarm, but these are optional settings.
5. Click the save button within the lower right corner of the window.
Note that, on most computers, the alarm screen will say that “Notifications will only show if the PC is awake.” So, for your alarm to visit off, you will have to configure your pc NOT to go to sleep.
To prevent your computer from sleeping:
1. Type “sleep” in to the Windows search box
2. Click “Power and Sleep Settings”
3. Set Sleep time for you to “Never” under “when plugged in” and / or “on battery.” If you do not let it sleep when you are on battery, your pc could run out of juice.