Uninstalling unwanted programs is among the most common and important tasks that all laptop and desktop users perform. However, if you’re a new comer to Windows 10, you might not know how to remove every app. The old-school Programs and Features and control panel menu that Windows 7 and Windows XP users are used to still exists, but won’t actually delete newer kinds of apps.
Whether it is a desktop program, a Windows 8-style Modern app or a new-fangled Universal app, there’s one easy method to remove it. Here’s how you can uninstall any program in Windows 10, even though you have no idea what sort of app it is.
1. Open the beginning menu.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click System around the Settings menu.
4. Select Apps & features in the left pane.
A summary of all installed apps appears within the right pane.
5. Select an application you intend to uninstall.
6. Click the Uninstall button that appears. If it is grayed out, this is a system app you cannot remove.
7. Click the Uninstall pop-up button to verify.